Make calls without worrying about high bills
- Save up to 30% more on monthly phone bills.
- Get comprehensive coverage anywhere, anytime.
- Make calls within your business branches and to others.
- Ability to port your land line numbers to Vodacom.
What is VoIP?
- VoIP uses the latest IP technology to provide high quality voice transmission services
- It’s managed and designed for businesses and large corporates
- You can combine voice and data transfer over the same line, providing an integrated package, with a single point of accountability and service
The Vodacom VoIP product portfolio consists of these core services:
VoIP – Interbranch
- Connects your company’s various geographically distributed PBXs to the Vodacom MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) IP network.
- It allows voice calls between branches to be routed seamlessly via the Vodacom MPLS IP network.
VoIP – Local & National
- Lets you save significantly on calls made to anywhere in SA.
- VoIP calls are carried nationally over your data connection on our MPLS IP network, to the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network).
VoIP – Cellular
- Calls made to other cellphone users are routed over the Vodacom data network.
- This eliminates the possibility of network congestion, poor voice quality and latency.